The latest and most popular tech trend shaking the world is drone flying. Yes. Drones have become a huge part of our everyday life. Nowadays, for a beginner, there are certain qualities to look out for when you are purchasing the drone. The flight time, flying range, battery life and the controller type.
However, beginner drone do not have complex features but still will offer you an amazing flying experience. They are easy to learn with simple features suitable for beginners in every aspect.
So, if you are looking to become a drone enthusiast and you are not sure where to start, then we will look at five best beginner drone that will kick start your drone experience.
And We’ve Found These Best 5 Drones for Beginners
Syma X5C-1 Explorers 2.4 GHz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quad copter Drone with Camera: This drone is one of the best beginner drone. It has a HD camera that provides quality photos and spare propellers. It has full 6-axis gyro stabilization that stabilizes the drone is any condition making it perfect for beginners.
It has a one button 3D flips and can fly for 7 minutes and a distance of 70 meters from the transmitter. The drone is stable and can fly in mild breeze. It is suitable for both indoors and outdoors flying.
The control mode is the remote control and the product dimension is 12.2 x 12.2 x 3.1 inches. The item weighs 1.6 pounds with a control distance of 30meters. Battery for RC Quad Copter: 3.7V 500mAh LiPO Battery Charging Mode is the USB charging and the charging Time is about 100 minutes. It has 4 x Rotating blade and 4 x Protection frames.
Hubsan X4 Quad copter with FPV Camera Toy: The Hubsan is one of the best beginner drone with amazing features. The drone includes a HD camera with LIVE HD video that you can watch the videos and the photos from the remote control.
This allows you to explore the world as you view amazing first person aerial videos. It has a FPV video which allows the drone to fly and land easily. It is well designed and a perfect choice for beginners.
It has amazing live videos which streams direct to the remote control. The battery life is excellent and the range allows it easy to use. These quality features adds up to hours of fun flying.
The product dimension is 1.3 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches and weighs 12.8 pounds. It has the latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity. The frequency channel is 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz (Video transmission).
BLADE Nano QX RTF Quad copter: Never flown a drone before? Don’t worry. The blade Nano is an excellent drone and one of the best beginner drone. It is a ready to fly micro drone with great firepower. It works on 1s batteries and includes a small brushed DC motors. The drone is light weight and the motors are powerful increasing speed and throttle.
The quad copter is a complete stabilized model and it can be equipped with a FPV camera. This birdie flies for 7 minutes since it has the 1S 150mAh 25C LiPo battery.
The Nano QX uses the safe technology system with sophisticated flight control software to keep itself stable. It is small and easily portable.
The product dimension is 14.1 x 8.4 x 4.5 inches weighing 0.24 ounces. It includes MLP4DSM 4-channel DSMX transmitter (RTF Version includes Transmitter, BNF version does not) with batteries.
Force1 Drone with Video Camera 720p HD Camera: To have more fun time you need a bonus battery and the Force 1 drone comes with an extra battery giving you a whopping 18 minutes flying time. Force 1 is one of the best drone for beginners.
Discover and reach the skies featuring a removable 4GB micro SD for amazing videos and photos. This drone is a deluxe pack and comes with everything you require for HD and video coverage.
It has an upgraded 720p HD camera, USB charger, power bank, micro SD card so that you can store more photos and videos.
It has a headless mode that allows you to fly your quad copter based on the way you are facing instead of the drone which is a super friendly feature for beginners.
The product dimension is 13 x 3 x 13 inches and weighs 4.64 ounces. The transmitter frequency is 2.4 GHz. It has a headless Mode and a 6-axis gyro for stability.
Holy Stone F181C RC Quad copter Drone: This miniature drone has a sleek design and it is one of the best drones for beginners. It has a solid physical controller. The drone is also a high end rich budget in the market for this category.
The drone includes s a 2 megapixel HD camera a strong flight stabilization technology and a responsive remote control. When you release the throttle the drone hoovers at the current height.
It features a headless mode, attitude hold a one key 360 degrees flip and a one key return home function. This quad flies for 7 minutes and can reach up to 100 meters. It has controllable LED lights that allows you to locate the drone even at night.
The drone dimensions is 12.2(L) X3.5 (H) X12.2 (W) Inches and weighs 14.08 ounces. The frequency is 2.4GHz 6 Axis Gyro 4 Channel. The video recording modes is 1280 x 720p. The battery of the controller is Battery of Controller: 4 X 1.5V AA Battery (Not included). The transmitter operating range is 50-100 meters.
Best Beginner Drone's Review in 2019
The Syma is specifically designed for beginners. It has amazing features like the 6-axis Gyro stabilization system makes the helicopter more stable and flexible when flying. It has the characteristics of wind-resistant and can be played indoor or outdoor. It applies the modular design which is easy for assembly and simple to maintain.
- It has an upgraded version of the X5C and it is equipped with a HD camera which allows you to take amazing photos and videos.
- It has a built in 6-axis gyroscope for precise hovering in the sky.
- It has various control options for the one piloting. Up, down, right, forward, backward, leftward, rightward flight.
- Using the spread spectrum technology for further remote distance. It has good anti-interference ability. It consumes less power and you can fly more quads at the same time. It has a reaction speed of 100 times faster than other radio control.
- It has a 360 degrees roll continuous for perfect action and great performance.
- The charging mode is by USB cable and flies for 7 minutes.
- The control distance is 30 meters.Battery for RC Quad Copter is 3.7V 500mAh LiPO Batter
- 6-axis Gyro stablization system makes the helicopter more stable and flexible when flying. It has the characteristics of wind-resistant and can be flied indoor or outdoor
- Modular design structure is applied, more simple for assembly and convenient for maintenance
- 360 degree Eversion and throwing flight function.
- Equip with HD Camera
- Left / Right hand throttle mode can be changeable by the transmitter (2 in 1)
- Control Mode: Remote Control
- Control Distance: about 30m
- Battery for RC Quad Copter: 3.7V 500mAh LiPO Battery
- Charging Mode: USB charging
- Charging Time: About 100 mins
- Play Time: About 5-7 mins
- Very stable.
- Good camera.
- Fun to fly.
- Poor battery life.
- Not durable.
The Hubsan includes a build in camera and it is one of the best drones for beginners. The camera feeds in real time to the transmitter. It is suitable for both indoors and outdoors flying thanks to the 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity. The charging time is 30 minutes and flies for 7 minutes.
- The drone control distance is 50-100 meters, live video distance.
- It comes with the latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity for more stability when flying.
- The drone is light weight and more durable.
- You get instant preview of the videos on the transmitter.
- It comes with a 6 axis gyro stabilization and immersive FPV flight.
- You are bale to record the video direct to the SD card.
- The drone transmitter is 2.4GHz 4 channels vs 4.3inch LCD.
- The battery has a 3.7 V voltage 380mAh lipo battery with auto cut off safety.
- The battery charging time is 30 minutes and the flight time is 7 minutes.
- It has a SD memory card and micros SDHC class 6 2-16G.
- It has 4 night LED lights and a rubber feet.
- Charging time: around 45minutes
- Flight time: around 7 minutes
- Control distance: around 100meters
- Live video distance: around 100 meters
- USB charging cable allows to charge by computer or wall charger
- Control distance: 50 – 100meters, Live video distance: around 100 meters
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Lightweight airframe with nice durability
- Instant video preview on transmitter
- Battery: 3.7V Voltage, 380mAh li-po battery with auto cut off safety PCB
- 6 Axis Gyro Stabilization ,Immersive FPV Flight
- Record Flight Video to SD Card
- Very stable
- Fun to play
- Good price
- Poor battery
- Poor camera
This tiny Nano QX is small in size and very portable making it one of the best drones for beginners. It is small enough to fly well indoors. It has a safe technology system sophisticated flight control software to make the drone hoover in stability and keep to stable in stability mode.
The SAFE technology system brings the Nano QX back to a hover all by itself. Once you’ve mastered the basics, you can switch the SAFE system to agility mode for faster flying speeds and more maneuverability.
- The drone features SAFE technology with stability and agility modes to keep itself stable in a hover while in stability mode.
- Small in size and can fly both indoors and outdoors.
- It has light weigh, tough airframe blades.
- The potent brushed motors that provide smooth powerful lift in 4in 1 DSMX receiver /ECSs/ mixer/SAFE sensor unit.
- It includes yellow and green canopies with sharp Nano QX graphics.
- It includes assortment of extra rotor blades.
- It has E-flite 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po Battery.
- Includes a compact USB Li-Po battery charger.
- Small in size and very portable.
- Very stable
- Easy to fly
- Extra battery
- Extra props and canopy
- Prop guard doesn’t surround props
- Prop guard not separate from frame
- Props bend easily and get out of balance leading to buzzing noise
The Force 1 drone is an amazing drone in terms of features. It is one of the best drones for beginners. The drone has a 360 degree flip. You are able to watch this drone do a flip with one button, then try using the controller to mix it up for even sweeter stunts.
- It has a 720 HD camera drone which stores high resolution pictures and videos on the free 4GB micro SD in this drone with camera.
- Capture video in brilliant 1080 x 720 resolution at 30 frames per second – far better than typical drones in the same class
- It has a one stunt button. You just push the button once and get a 360 degrees flip. This is a fun drone for beginners and pros.
- The drone is very stable. It has a headless mode and a 6 axis gyro which makes it versatile drone for adults and kids.
- It comes with a bonus battery. You are able to stay airborne longer with an extra battery free with our UDI a818A HD video drone.
- It has a low battery warning. This clever drone for beginners beeps when it’s time to land.
- Awesome camera
- Very stable
- Well built
- Too light and uncontrollable.
- Not durable
The F181C is one of the best beginner drone. It includes a 6-axis gyroscope technology with an attitude hold function. It makes it possible for excellent performance of flips and rolls by simple push of the button.
It features a 720p HD camera with upgraded 4GB Micro SD card included, with the sky perspective, your friends and family are going to record the world in a brand new angle
- It is equipped with a one key return home function. You press the button and the drone comes back to you.
- It has a headless function for any level of player and the copter will not be lost.
- It has an attitude function. When you release the throttle stick, the drone stays hovering at the current height. It is easy for you to shoot videos and take amazing pictures.
- It has a 360 degrees 4-ways flip. The drone makes cool flips making flying interesting. It can flip at four directions. (Right, left, forward, backward).
- It comes with two batteries for longer flight time.
- The flight range is 50-100 meters and the battery runs for 7-9 minutes. The charging time is 80 minutes.
- Decent drone
- Outstanding customer service
- Has an extra battery
- Poor quality
- Short battery life
Our Final Conclusion
If you are a beginner and you are looking forward to purchasing the best beginner drone, then look for the one that suits your needs. You can choose from the list above and take on the skies. Drone flying is fun and one of the latest trends in the tech world.
Nowadays, beginner drones are equipped with technologically awesome features like the GPS for drones, flight stability, autonomous flights which are of great help to beginners. They are also easy to use, indoor friendly and some have a bonus battery to lengthen the flying time.
Drone flying is an awesome experience especially if you have a drone that has a camera. You are able to capture amazing and awesome moments as well as record videos. Beginner drones are easy to operate.
When it comes to beginner drones, the specification are not as complex as the high-end drones. Therefore, you learn quickly and within no time you are able to handle more complex drones.
The most preferred drone is the Force1 Drone with Video Camera 720p HD Camera. This drone has a 720P HD camera that captures crisply clear photos and videos. It is a perfect choice for a beginner.
So, there is no need to live under the rock again. Get these awesome best drones for beginners and experience the fun. Happy flying!